New icon

Sep. 24th, 2024 07:18 am
annejack: (pic#17424632)
[personal profile] annejack
 It's been so long, I don't even remember how this works... hello, is this thing on? 'clears throat'

I'm just stopping by to say that my new icon was created by [personal profile] magnavox_23 and anyone who still loves SG-1 and Jack and Daniel should wander over to her place and see the new pretties and leave cookies!

Hugs to All
Anne

Date: 2024-09-24 10:53 am (UTC)
princessofgeeks: Shane smiling, caption Canada's Shane Hollander (Default)
From: [personal profile] princessofgeeks
*waves*

Date: 2024-09-24 04:45 pm (UTC)
pepe: (Default)
From: [personal profile] pepe
Hello!!! How are you doing???

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: 2024-10-28 10:21 am (UTC)
pepe: (enyon and peran)
From: [personal profile] pepe
Being a grandma is very lovely, isn't it. Love having them... love giving them back and getting a full night's sleep :D

My cancer treatment will be ongoing forever, sadly, but we plough on and hope for the best!

Glad to hear you are well and happy! I miss you all

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: 2024-09-27 01:20 pm (UTC)
magnavox_23: Jack and Daniel are huddled together in a ditch, weapons drawn, ready to fight. The caption reads "With you". (Stargate_Jack/Daniel_with_you)
From: [personal profile] magnavox_23
Nyaw! That one was my favourite of the batch, probably because I didn’t taint it with my silly silly words. 😝

Profile

annejack: (Default)
annejack

October 2024

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930 31  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 17th, 2026 03:07 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios