annejack: (Default)
[personal profile] annejack
I finished one piece for the thon for Sid!

I'm considering to do one more if the muse keeps up with me.

There's a thon starting on Sunday, March 22nd. If you haven't read about it yet, go to [personal profile] jdjunkie 's place and see all the details and the no-rule rule!

It's for Sid and it's Jack/Daniel - Jack and Daniel based!

Two more days...

jdjunkie.dreamwidth.org/280273.html

Hugs to all,
Anne


Date: 2015-03-20 01:44 pm (UTC)
jdjunkie: (Default)
From: [personal profile] jdjunkie
Go you!!! I've written something but I want to do more. Time is running away!

*hugs*

Date: 2015-03-20 03:55 pm (UTC)
angelsallfire: (Default)
From: [personal profile] angelsallfire
I'm rather excited...I believe I have something to contribute :D

Profile

annejack: (Default)
annejack

October 2024

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930 31  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 17th, 2026 09:17 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios