annejack: (Default)
[personal profile] annejack
Here's my fall cabin picture for the day... enjoy (click to make bigger)

Love,
Anne



Date: 2014-04-26 02:54 pm (UTC)
antares_dw: (Default)
From: [personal profile] antares_dw
I somehow missed it in the thon - so here's my feedback: Lovely colours, and the cabin in the background looks like a great promise for the future!

Date: 2014-04-26 05:16 pm (UTC)
sid: (J/D hungry)
From: [personal profile] sid
That's just lovely.

Date: 2014-04-26 09:37 pm (UTC)
lesasaur: (Default)
From: [personal profile] lesasaur
I am not usually into autumn tonings but I think this is my favourite so far. Something about the composition but don't ask me what I mean by that because I have no idea!! :)
Cheers.

Date: 2014-04-27 05:34 pm (UTC)
paian: Close-up of Daniel's elbow touching Jack's arm (jd arms by me)
From: [personal profile] paian
Oh, my goodness, that main manip! Everything about this is wonderful -- the inset manip, the sentiment in the text, the cloudy softness that unites the image, and did you play with curves to get that beautiful tonality? -- but the source images you chose and the way you put them together just delights me past words. Love this!

Date: 2014-04-29 02:42 am (UTC)
paian: blank white (Default)
From: [personal profile] paian
Not rambling at all -- I love hearing about process and tools. I used Photoshop 5 for ages, and the biggest relief when I upgraded was being able to use the brushes and other things that people were sharing, instead of having to download the image files and make sets from them by hand. The core tools are the same, if I recall correctly, so in a lot of ways you haven't missed anything. But there are also lots of fun new features that I think you'd have a blast with. Can't wait to see what you do with them, if and when!

Date: 2014-04-28 01:21 pm (UTC)
angelsallfire: (Default)
From: [personal profile] angelsallfire
Awwwww.

Profile

annejack: (Default)
annejack

October 2024

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930 31  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 17th, 2026 08:06 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios