annejack: (Default)
[personal profile] annejack
Actually, I don't think I ever posted these here... I made these a couple of years ago for a zine, and it has the four seasons theme as well. It's a cabin - happy place theme. Since I didn't think of posting the spring one yesterday, I'll do that in a seperate post.

Hugs,
Anne




Date: 2014-04-26 01:39 am (UTC)
lesasaur: (Default)
From: [personal profile] lesasaur
This is really lovely Anne. I really like the textured effect.

Date: 2014-04-26 09:57 pm (UTC)
paian: blank white (Default)
From: [personal profile] paian
I just want to bask in all this lush, soothing greenness. The balance of visual elements is wonderful. And I love that inset manip, so sweet! All pulled together by the lovely text. Mmmmmm.

Profile

annejack: (Default)
annejack

October 2024

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930 31  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 17th, 2026 08:06 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios